Heat-resistant borosilicate food container
Heat-resistant glass lunch box: generally refers to the lunch box made of high borosilicate glass.
1. Material: as consumers pay more and more attention to health, people pay more attention to the material of lunch container, if they safe, health and clean.
2. Transparency: the food container is usually made of transparent or translucent materials. In particular, the heat-resistant glass lunch box is made of high borosilicate glass with transparent glass.In this way, you can easily identify the contents of the box without opening the box.
3. Appearance: the fresh box with excellent quality has a shiny appearance, beautiful design and no burr.
4. Heat resistance: the lunch box requires high heat resistance. It will not deform in high temperature water and can even be disinfected in boiling water.
5. Seal: this is the first consideration in choosing a crisper. Although different brands of products are sealed in different ways, excellent sealing is necessary for the permanent preservation of food in memory.
6. Preservation: the international standard for seal determination is assessed by moisture test. The high quality preservation box is 200 times lower than that of similar products, which can keep things fresh for a longer time.
7. Space saving: reasonably designed, fresh storage boxes of various sizes can be arranged and combined in an orderly way to keep neat and save space.
8. Microwave heating: it is more convenient to heat food directly in the microwave.